This homemade guacamole dip has all natural ingredients and is a great alternative to store-bought dips. It is so easy to make, and very quick too. Buy some nachos ahead of time because you’ll wanna get into this immediately after you make it!
Homemade guacamole dip
- 2-3 avocados
- 1 onion (red or white)
- 1-2 garlic clove
- 1-2 tbsp diced tomato
- Salt and pepper
- Tabasco (optional)
- Chop the onion and garlic.
- Take out the avocado seed and scoop out the goodies.
- Mix the onion and garlic together in a food processor. Slice them up good.
- Add the avocados, tomato and lime juice, plus salt and pepper. Add Tabasco too if you like.
- Keep mixing until it’s creamy or you get the consistency you want.
- Serve with nachos. Or chips. Or anything really!
You can choose how creamy you want it or add as much spice into it as you like. I added some Tabasco but not too much. Enjoy!