It’s getting to the time of year when we all start getting the sniffles and it’s that much harder to get going in the morning.
My general wellbeing is in need of a boost at the best of times, let alone when it’s cold and dark outside. So timing couldn’t have been better to trial the brand new Arborvitae Health and Wellbeing Supplement.
I was surprised to receive my pack in the post and discover that
Arborvitae Health and Wellbeing Supplement comes in a liquid and not tablet format. There’s something about the liquid format that takes me back to my childhood, sipping medicine out of those tiny measuring cups.
Arborvitae Health and Wellbeing Supplement, via a potent combination of natural substances, is designed to assist the body to neutralise many of the negative health effects of today’s lifestyle.
Arborvitae is designed to help your body rid itself of waste and toxins associated with bad eating habits (guilty), consumption of processed foods (guilty), smoking (not anymore!) and drinking (mmm… guilty). Due to the powerful nature of the ingredients and the way they are combined, Arborvitae enters the bloodstream within minutes and immediately goes to work in many ways:
- removes free radicals
- introduces powerful antioxidants
- breaches the blood/brain barrier, enabling it to clear out waste and oxidants in brain cells
- strengthens blood vessels
- raises the level of Nitric Oxide in the bloodstream
- contains vitamins that are fully absorbed into the bloodstream
- supports the health and function of the immune system
- reduces inflammation at cellular level – this type of inflammation is associated with many of today’s chronic conditions
- helps normalise blood glucose levels in healthy individuals
Despite still going to bed too late, being woken up way too early and making a very recent comeback to football (soccer), I am pleased to say that I have been feeling a lot better since taking the supplement. Much less tired than I usually am.
The taste has grown on me too. It actually tastes like it must be doing something good for you.
I am much more likely to remember to take it than I am with tablets. We stow our multivitamins away in our house, so I never remember to take them. However, with the Arborvitae bottles I have been keeping them by the kettle so it’s easy to remember to take it every morning.
The best way to take Arborvitae is as follows:
- for general wellbeing and higher energy levels: 30ml per day, taken with breakfast
- for chronic conditions: 50ml with breakfast and 50ml with dinner
Are you interested in trying Arborvitae for yourself? You can buy a 1L bottle here for $69.95 RRP.